Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hi There


I don't bike competitively, but for my own health and enjoyment.  A few years back I commuted by bike, and when the weather turns around I think I might again.  I just haven't decided yet.

Right now my holdings in bicycles is at an all time low.  Last fall I gave away my mountain bike to thank a friend for helping me move across town.  The bike I ride most is a Peugeot U08.  There are few original parts though.  I also have an old Schwinn American single speed with coaster breaks.  Both weigh round 30 lbs depending what else I am carrying.  stripped down to the essentials I think the Peugeot is a heavy 20, but with tool wedge, rack, water, food, camera and tripod, etc. It weighs in a bit more than that.

My wife and I cook a lot.  So there will be pictures of our dinners and baked goods.




No comments: