Saturday, June 13, 2009

All you haters...



I have managed to sell the Murray. Slightly below asking, but not so I was hurting.

You'll notice that like all my bikes, I expect the instigator to carry its weight in luggage.

Today I discovered the importance of deflation.  I rode home with the tires partially deflated and though there was increased drag, when I got going I didn't feel the bumps.

Last fall at work we got an engraving machine. basically if I can connect two points on an object it can be engraved.  So my "new" bash guard tells haters what they can do in their free time.

2 comments:

Ms. Angie said...

I wish I could read what the engraving says! All I can make out is 'All you Haters...'

John Speare said...

Yeah.. what does it say?

Engraving rules. As do fat, under-inflated tires. I've always wanted to ride an Intigator. I've never seen one in Spokane.