Monday, February 2, 2009

Schadenfruede

Because I am the angel of death when it comes to cars.

Saturday I biked most of the way home from work.  But I knew the better half was also out biking so I went through Minnehaha Park to see if I could catch up.  I was about t get onto Ford when I saw our Jetta parked at Lock and Damn 1.  And some people staring at it.

Well this actually:

The ass hole who busted out the window didn't have the courtesy to steal anything.  They pulled my messenger bag out of the trunk and rooted through it...

BUT EVERYTHING WAS STILL THERE!

So now we have to replace the window.  GAAAAAH!

2 comments:

shannon said...

you and your long german words for wtf...

M and M said...

Oh, poor Jetta! Mark's Nissan was broken into back in the day. Only thing stolen was his Sirius. Unfortunately for the dumb thief, he forgot the antenna. Probably wouldn't cost but a few dollars at Radio Shack. But with the thing reported stolen, it is kind of hard to get a subscription from the company since they have to transmit a signal to you...ugh! Happy nothing of value was stolen from you! Sorry they had to do it when it's freezing outside...what a jerk.