Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To the pain

"So that every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, 'Dear God! What is that THING,' will echo in your perfect ears.  That is what to the pain means. "

Great googly moogly, why are people buying this stuff.  Though that it is on clearance on a clearance website... maybe sales are not what Kellogg had in mind.

Myself I like biking in an old pair of corduroy pants.  Mostly because I don't care if they get grease on them.  I don't have some retro vendetta, I just like the stretchiness of a pair of cords.  When the weather is entirely too warm for such pants then obviously I switch to shorts.




Picture "courtesy" of Nashbar.com

Quote courtesy of The Princess Bride copyright 1987

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you like biking when you're not wearing pants! ;-)

Bujiatang said...

I think it is the Brooks saddle. Smooth like a baby's butt!