Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Saturday ride pt 2: getting back

Here is where I had lunch Saturday.  It was windy, and getting grey out I was starting to worry that the direction the weather was taking.

It didn't rain, but I didn't know it wasn't.

I'm not sure exactly where I was still.










Here's a pretty bike.  I wonder where it was going...











Here are a bunch of bikes at The Depot.  A cool little coffee house right there on the trail.  They filled my water bottle and made a nice white mocha.









Mmmm coffee...








Much of the reason I stopped for coffee at the depot was that I was seriously crashing.  I waited too long to eat lunch.  So I sat on the patio drinking water and a white mocha waiting for my legs to come around.

When they did eventually stop feeling like rubber, I biked over to Hiawatha Cyclery to show the guys in the shop my "new" Camera box.  

Then I caught up with Shannon and April at Sea Salt and we had ice cream.  A good time was had by all.

No comments: