Monday, April 20, 2009

Let them eat pie

Guy Woodhouse, my single speed mountain bike, has been taken apart for a few weeks now.  And this next two weeks will involve repainting and reassembling the little demon.

I'm gathering the new components and tidying up the old ones I'll carry over.  Some of the parts were pretty rugged when I bought the bike.  

I've been on the lookout for Phil Wood hubs for about a year.  Every morning running the familiar search on Craigslist.  I even asked how much a new one would cost. I already have mentioned the one I found.  And Shannon is going to lace a new wheel around that. So today we stopped by the shop to get a rim and spokes. And Jim had just put a slice of delicious looking pizza on a paper plate.

Which brings us to the equation for retail business:
pie=r(squared)

if you buy a pizza business will come in the door, preventing you from eating the pizza.

2 comments:

shannon said...

I just hope the wheel is as well spoken of when I'm done...

Bujiatang said...

gahhhh!