Thursday, June 19, 2008

warm beer

I have been reading over old posts in an effort to keep fresh material appearing in new posts.  And got back into the posts about the trip to Duluth and I got to thinking about that growler we bought at Fitgers which was really tasty.  And then I got to thinking about how tricky it is for someone who works on Saturdays to get a growler of beer from Surly.  And then I got to thinking about Irish whiskey verses Tennessee whiskey, when I remember I poured a glass of beer an hour ago.

IT WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME ALL ALONG.

now I have a mostly flat glass of warm beer.

mmm warm beer.

I wonder why I got to thinking about whiskey though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor neglected beer.

Jim Thill said...

Back in my beer-drinking days, this sort of thing never happened.

Bujiatang said...

obviously it wasn't one of my beer drinking days...