Monday, June 16, 2008

the pictures













who puts cotter pins in the seat?  it wobbled every time it was looked at sideways.



















Here's a look at the donor
































how the hell did I miss the derailleur?













here are what I expected to use from the SBR. We switched the Hurricane over to mustache handlebars, metal pedals, and tension shifters.  

I prefer the subtlety of tension shifters.  The rear derailleur works perfectly and smoothly. Though the front is pissing me off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we took the front derailleur off the hurricane b/c it was doing exactly what this one is--not working at all! I still say that frame is cursed and every front derailleur it touches goes spectacularly awry.

Bujiatang said...

you know how to fix a bike?

remove its nuts.